Tuition is refunded on a pro-rated schedule for students who wish to drop from one or more courses. The schedule is as follows:
- 100% tuition refund through the last day of the week of regular enrollment
- 75% tuition refund through the last day of week 1
- 50% tuition refund through the last day of week 2
- 25% tuition refund through the last day of week 3
- 0% thereafter
- There is no refund of fees once classes begin
- Refund checks for any class will not be processed until after the end of the refund period
- In case of disciplinary suspension or dismissal, eligibility for refund will be the option of the College
- Mailed notices of withdrawal must include the appropriate withdrawal fee. The rate of refund will be based upon the date the notice is received by the College
All financial aid recipients must report to the Financial Aid Office before withdrawal from any college classes will be permitted.
Short Term Courses/Community Education Courses
There is no refund after the class begins.
Cancellation of Classes
In the event that a class is cancelled after payment is made, a refund will be issued no later than two weeks after the class official start date.