Here is a list of steps you will need to complete in order to continue as a student.
Update your contact information with the College.
- Complete a Returning Student Update Form from the Student Affairs Office in Building A.
- You can also log onto your student account by accessing My Mesalands
Register for classes
- Returning students are strongly encouraged to meet with their academic advisor to discuss and plan their class schedule before registering for classes.
- After meeting with an academic advisor, students can then register for classes online by accessing their student account at My Mesalands.
Reapply for Financial Aid
- If you have not completed the FASFA for the current or upcoming academic year you will need to reapply for Federal Student Aid.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Students are encouraged to visit the Financial Aid Office. Grants and scholarships are available for students who qualify.
Pay tuition and fees
- Students may access their bill online at My Mesalands, once logged in click on the Students tab then, Business office on the left.
- Students should contact the Business Office to pay their bill
- Payment plans are available through the Business Office.
NOTE: Students are encouraged to apply for financial aid early, to ensure a determination for aid can be made prior to the beginning of the semester. Students may be required to pay their bill, or set up a deferred payment plan, pending approval of their financial aid.