Mesalands Community College is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students. An international student requesting admission to the College must:
1. Complete an online admissions application for admission.
Take the Career Assessment
Find out what industries best align with your personality by taking our career assessment. This is a required step for admission into Mesalands College and only takes 10-15 minutes.START THE QUIZ!
2. Submit transcripts demonstrating satisfactory grades which are the equivalent of a U.S. primary and secondary education; that is, twelve years of academic work.
3. Provide verification of satisfactory performance on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
4. Provide documentation of adequate financial resources to cover tuition and living expenses for the duration of the student’s projected enrollment.
5. Fill out and return the International Students Admissions Packet.