Tuition is refunded on a prorated schedule for students who wish to withdraw from one or more course. The schedule is as follows:
- 100% tuition refund through the last day of the week of regular enrollment
- 75% refund through the last day of week 1
- 50% through the last day of week 2
- 25% through the 2nd day of week 4
- 0% thereafter
- There is no refund on fees once classes begin.
- Refund checks for any class will not be processed until after the end of the refund period.
- In case of disciplinary suspension or dismissal, eligibility for refund will be the option of the College.
- Mailed notices of withdrawal must include the appropriate withdrawal fee. The rate of refund will be based upon the date the notice is received by the College.
All financial aid recipients must report to the Financial Aid Office before withdrawal from any college classes will be permitted.
Short Term Courses/Community Education Courses
There is no refund after the class begins.
Cancellation of Classes
In the event that a class is cancelled after payment is made, a refund will be issued no later than two weeks after the class official start date.