Nominations and applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
For full consideration applications materials must be received by Monday December 31, 2020.
Please submit five separate documents:
- A cover letter that succinctly addresses the challenges and opportunities identified in the Presidential Profile and how your experience and professional qualifications have prepared you to serve the needs of the College (not to exceed 5 pages).
- Current resume including your personal e-mail address and cellular telephone number.
- A completed, signed, and dated Mesalands Community College Employment Application (supplied to applicant upon request).
- Unofficial copies of college transcripts.
- A list of five references to include: one supervisor, one peer, and one direct report. Each reference must include: the name, home and business telephone number, and e-mail address. References will not be contacted without your permission.)
Please submit your application materials to:
Mesalands Community College Presidential Search
ATTN: Mr. James (Jim) Streetman – Search Chair
911 South Tenth Street
Tucumcari, NM 88401
Electronic copies of the application package must also be submitted to [email protected].
For additional information, please call (575) 461-4413, ext.108
For nominations, or confidential inquiries, contact Mr. James (Jim) Streetman, Presidential Search Chair at [email protected].