To be eligible for training you must be 18 years of age or over, and: 1) have a Social Security Number; 2) have the right to work in the U.S.; 3) comply with Selective Services registration requirements (for males),.and 4) Meet SESP eligibility requirements, such as, but not limited to one of these following groups:
1. An Incumbent Worker (currently employed) (need copy of W-2)
2. A dislocated worker (laid-off due to closure of reduction in force)
3. Currently unemployed
5. Eligible veteran or qualified spouse of a veteran (need copy of DD214 discharge form)
6. Meet low-income eligibility guidelines (Need proof of income for the past six months or public assistance records)
2. Fill-out the following forms to qualify for Grant Funding.
- Pre-Training Application
- FERPA Waiver
- Civil Rights and Grievance Procedures
- Participant Drug Free Workplace
- SESP Employment Plan
- Participant Terms and Conditions
3. Must submit a copy of your:
1. Drivers License
2. Social Security Card
3. Birth Certificate or Passport (for verification)
4. Complete required physical exam.
If you have any questions, please contact (575) 461-4413, ext. 156.