- Download the Application to Graduate form.
- Obtain an unofficial advisement copy of the transcript from the Office of Enrollment Management.
- Complete the Application to Graduate form.
- Take both the transcript and the Application to Graduate form, together with a copy of the student’s degree plan to their assigned faculty advisor.
- The faculty advisor will review the application.
- Submit the packet to the cashier at the Business Office with the required graduation fee. The cashier will verify that there are no outstanding debts owed to the College.
- After payment and review, the Director of Academic Services will conduct a final audit of the packet. If any problems are identified, the student will be notified.
Note: Candidates petitioning for graduation should do so prior to the deadline published in the institutional calendar. There is no guarantee that petitions received after this date will be processed for the current semester. If a late petition is accepted, a late fee will apply.
Student Affairs Office
911 South Tenth Street
Tucumcari, NM 88401
(575) 461-4413, ext. 153