Get your unofficial transcript from Mesalands
Unofficial transcripts may be acceptable for initial proof of enrollment or course completion. Some schools, employers or agencies may ask that you send a copy of your unofficial transcript while your official transcript request is processing.
- Login to My.Mesalands
- Go to the Students tab
- Click on Registration on the left
- Click view unofficial transcript
Send your official transcript to Mesalands
An official high school transcript should be sent to Mesalands Community College.
When arranging to have a transcript sent to the College, please observe the following:
- Students should have their high school equivalency testing center send an official transcript directly to Mesalands Community College.
- Students who have attended another college or university must request official transcripts from each of those institutions.
- All transcripts must be sent directly from the high school (or college) to Mesalands Community College. Please do not have them sent to yourself.
Request your official transcript from Mesalands
Requests for transcripts from Mesalands Community College must include:
- Student’s Name, Address, and Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- Student’s Signature
- Date of Birth
- Name under which you attended the College, if it has changed
- Address to which you would like the transcript sent
- Dates of Attendance
- Date of Completion
Submit the Transcript Request Form. This may be done through email or mail, but payment must be received by the business office. Payment may be made over the phone with a credit card or mailed in (see below for address). Please allow 8-12 business days for processing. Non-refundable payment must be processed by the business office before they can be further processed and released. There can be NO holds on student’s account to release transcripts.
Requests will not be processed without the required fee. The fees for transcripts are as follows:
- $5 Transcript Fee, Mailed
- $12 Transcript Fee, Faxed (and then mail official to the same destination)
Acceptable methods of payment: Cash, Personal Check, or Credit Card
Payment by Telephone:
Mail Requests/Payments to:
Mesalands Community College
911 South Tenth Street
Tucumcari, NM 88401
(575) 461-1901 Attention: Transcripts