Mesalands Community College is proud to present its state of the art Health and Wellness Facility. The 2,522 square foot Fitness Center houses a large selection of aerobic and weight training equipment.
Members may choose from:
- elliptical cross trainers
- recumbent and upright bikes
- rowing machine
- stair stepper
- Hoist and Freemotion resistance training machines
- treadwall climbing wall
- exercise area complete with wood flooring
Other highlights of our clean and safe Facility include:
- exercise classes offered in a 700 square foot studio equipped with low-impact Mondo™ flooring
- a comprehensive free weight training room
- men’s and women’s locker rooms and showers
- 24/7 video surveillance
Rarely is a facility of this caliber found in such a small community setting. The reasonable enrollment fees make joining the College’s Health and Wellness Facility an ideal way to meet a variety of health and fitness goals.