Contact Us Today!
Looking for some more information? Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will get back to you shortly.
FIND YOUR WAY
At Mesalands Community College
NURSING ASSISTANT (One-Semester Certificate)
- Learn how to provide basic nursing care under the supervision of licensed nurses
- Gain hands-on training in taking vital signs and blood pressures
- Utilize simulations with state-of-the-art equipment
- Upon successful completion of this certificate, students will be prepared to take the New Mexico Nurse Aide Registry Exam
PHLEMBOTOMY (One-Semester Certificate)
- Learn proper drawing, collection, processing and testing of blood specimens
- Multiple opportunities to draw blood under the supervision of trained professionals
- Gain hands-on training with the use of state-of-the-art equipment
- Upon successful completion of this certificate, students will be prepared to take the national licensing examination through the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
“This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The product was created by the grantee and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The U.S. Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites, and including but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability or ownership.”
“The New Mexico SUN PATH TAACCCT project provides equal opportunities (EO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local regulations.”