Mesalands Community College is an institution of higher education that promotes student learning through quality education and services while fostering personal growth, leadership, and opportunity to a culturally diverse community.
The goals of Mesalands Community College are to provide:
- An environment where learning is appreciated, encouraged, and assessed.
- Academic and technical programs for qualified individuals to enhance their lifelong educational opportunities with an emphasis in a general core base of knowledge.
- Accessible, multi-faceted services to qualified participants.
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills and achieve personal growth by valuing academic and social responsibility.
- Quality community service programs responding to the diverse needs of the region.