Skip main navigation

Apply Now


An official high school transcript should be sent to Mesalands Community College.

When arranging to have a transcript sent to the College, please observe the following:

  • Students should have their high school or GED test center send an official transcript directly to Mesalands Community College.
  • Students who have attended another college or university must request official transcripts from each of those institutions. See attached form here. Use one form for each institution.
  • All transcripts must be sent directly from the high school (or college) to Mesalands Community College. Please do not have them sent to yourself.

Transcript Request Form (PDF)