1. Update student’s contact information with the College.
- Complete a Returning Student Update Form from the Student Affairs Office in Building A.
- The student can also log onto their student account by accessing My Mesalands
- Returning students are strongly encouraged to meet with their academic advisor to discuss and plan their class schedule before registering for classes.
- After meeting with an academic advisor, students can then register for classes online by accessing their student account at My Mesalands.
- Degree-seeking students are encouraged to visit the Financial Aid Office. Grants and scholarships are available for students who qualify.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Students may access their bill online at My Mesalands.
- Students should visit the Business Office to pay their bill, or call the Business Office at (575) 461-4413, ext. 110 to pay by credit card to insure payment is received prior to the beginning of the semester. Students may also set up a payment plan through the Business Office.
NOTE: Students are encouraged to apply for financial aid as early, to ensure a determination for aid can be made prior to the beginning of the semester. Students may be required to pay their bill, or set up a deferred payment plan, pending approval of their financial aid.
Student Affairs Office
911 South Tenth Street
Tucumcari, NM 88401
(575) 461-4413, ext. 153